Thursday, December 6, 2007

LULZ, and such

First, if you can't tell, I give up (I really do) on making the blog look like something. Wrestled with the blasted thing for hours and after much swearing, reverted back to... well, it's very brown, isn't it? But nicely mellow, so it'll do for now. Perhaps the next time I'm feeling masochistic, I'll give it another whirl, but not just at present.

Second... how cheated do I feel by the fact that I completely missed out on Middlesea getting shut down by griefers the other day. By the time I woke up from my restful nap, our GGLS and two vigilant Lindens had come and gone, and the sim was purring along like nothing at all had happened. Take a moment to imagine my disappointment, if you can, as I surveyed the utter lack of destruction and noted the dismayingly lagless performance. Where were the 50m banners of Trotsky? Where were the thousands of self-replicating clock spiders? Where were my lulz? Am I not furry enough for these people? Who do I have to click around here to get buried under a mountain of flying phalli?

These griefers have no respect.

No comments: